We are now seeking for a SENIOR SUPPLY PLANNER, ALLOCATION
- Responsible allocation/distribution of SKUs within multiple departments from the distribution center to stores
- Translate assortment and buy plans into distribution parameters & strategies; ensure pipe quantities are appropriate and allocated based on sales expectations
- Manage inventory levels by sku/store to support overall classification sales and inventory plans, as well as the marketing/promotional and tiered merchandising strategies, and Door Profiles
- Manage all inventory additions/ deletions/revisions to support distribution/replenishment to stores
- Build appropriate initial inventory levels for all new store openings using modeling as well as real estate proforma to anticipate sales demand
- Manage "shop transfer" process to fulfill customer orders and balance store inventory
- Partner with planning and buying team to review business and understand short and long-term strategies and recommend regional transfer among Asia
- Manage shipment status including delays & coordinate situation with Logistics and other relative partners accordingly.
- Newness shipment tracking and DC inbound management.
- BA or BS degree with 3-5 years of prior experience in merchandise allocation, distribution or sales management; regional experience preferred. Candidate with less experience will be considered with Analyst position.
- Advanced computer skills - Excel, knowledge of Power BI, SAP as a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills are required
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.