Our client is a reputable multinational company with strong presence in Hong Kong, China and Asia. With continuous development strategy in environmental sustainability, they are seeking to expand the team.
We are seeking for a SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER - LEAN & COST SAVING PROJECT
- Develop long term Corporate's Sustainable strategies
- Provide suggestions to enhances business performance and reduces the environmental impact of the Company's operations
- developing and implementing engagement plan to enhance collaboration with internal and external users on sustainable development initiatives
- planning and executing engagement activities and environmental campaigns for employees, tenants, suppliers, NGOs and other important stakeholders
- Degree holder with at least 6 - 8 years of working experience in Environmental, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Sustainability or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in relevant environmental laws
- Experience in sustainability reporting and stakeholder engagement
- Independent, well-organized, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.