Due to rapid expansion, our client one of the world's largest retail group is currently looking for an System Engineer to join their End User Computing team to setup, monitor and support the end user computing environment.
We are now seeking for an SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Responsible to implement and contribute strategies, standards, policies and planning to enable the best user experience and satisfaction
- Provide 3rd level support for the 2nd level desktop support team to resolve unsolvable incidents
- Ability to solve problems quickly, establish process automation, modify systems to meet new security requirements, participate in architecture and design of new and existing systems
- Architect and design the continuous evolvement of the standard operating environment of desktop and laptop PCs with hardware manufacturers utilizing Microsoft's latest advancements transitioning from domain to Azure joined devices
- Build and deploy virtualized servers both in on premise and public cloud data centers
- Data backup management, scheduling and reporting for relevant business systems
- Management of documentation of all systems, applications and security changes, upgrades and new implementations
- Manage vendors and services providers for solution planning, project deliverables and technical support activities
- 3 to 5 years experience on Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Mobile Device Management, Desktop/Server Virtualization Infrastructure, storage management and support
- Solid experience in managing: Office 365, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, ADFS, SCCM, DNS, SMTP, Azure, HyperV, VMWare, MFA & SAML/SSO
- Good knowledge of enterprise Ethernet, VLANs, QOS, routing, switching and IP addressing is an advantage
- Alternative public cloud SaaS, PasS and IaaS experience is a plus
- Familiar with managing external vendors and IT support operations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with users across all levels.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Must be flexible and able to work under stressful conditions
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Gigi Hung +852 2986 1980
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.