Our client is an EU medical device manufacturer and they are expanding their maintenance team in HK.
We are seeking for a Service Engineer - Medical device.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and install medical device for hospital client
- Determine the appropriate solution and provide assistance to resolve the situation for the customer
- Ensure Customer requests are properly documented, and help customer to troubleshoot technical problem to maintain service quality
- Work closely with the Sales and Product Management team to provide technical support and supplementary information
- Provide training to customers in the area of products and help finding new service business opportunities
- Bachelor degree holder in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Bio-medical or related disciplines
- 3+ years of technical support in healthcare equipment
- Good communication skill and problem solving ability
- Proactive, independent and patient
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.