Our client is a leading F&B manufacturer. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for service technician / engineer to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a SERVICE TECHNICIAN/SERVICE ENGINEER
- Perform all production machinery and related electrical work
- Carry out routine maintenance duties and ensure that assembly line run properly
- Manage and implement preventive and corrective maintenance program to ensure the systems in the work place are in good condition.
- Conduct fault analysis and formulate maintenance and improvement plan
- On-the-job training will be provided
- IVE/ Diploma/Bachelor degree holder in Electrical engineer/ Mainterance engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related industry
- Experienced in manufacturing will be an advantage
- Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A0 or above) is preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as engineer
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.