Our client is a well known network equipment provider and they are expanding their engineering team due to new project awarded.
We are now seeking for SHIFT ENGINEER (ELECTRONIC / ELECTRICAL BACKGROUND)
- Carry out equipment installation, testing & commissioning including radar & electronic systems
- Supervise and monitor sub-contractors for on-site works
- To assist in general logistics
- To assist in inventory control
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients and contractors
- To assist in prepare and update maintenance documentation and records
- Electronic Engineering High diploma or related
- Fresh graduate will be considered as junior engineer
- Roster duty or irregular working hours
Our client offer 14 days annual leave, ORSO scheme & massive staff discount for technical products
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.