Our client is a well-known European company and they are looking for a Social Compliance manager, focusing on social compliance. This person will lead a small team, reporting to the Director of social compliance.
We are now seeking for a SOCIAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER (EUROPEAN COMPANY)
- Screen/guide the supply chain factory to comply BSCI audit and monitor their compliance
performance for their assigned countries through auditing and reporting
- Leading their assigned teammates and agents and monitoring their performance
- Arranging training for teammates and agents and supply chain factories. Organize training
programmes to cope with the development of capability
- Communicate and working closely with DE CSR, sourcing and merchandising teams.
- Running the CSR programmes
- Position based in Hong Kong, approximately 50% travel required
To succeed in this key role you will have at least 7 years in social compliance field.
- Degree holder in business or other relevant disciplines
- Good knowledge in hardgoods/softline production/sourcing businesses
- Practical hands-on experience as Auditor/ Monitoring function in CR field
- Qualifications of Audits and Inspections. (e.g., SA 8000 lead Auditor) will be an advantageous
- Proactive and result-oriented business approach
- Good Command of English and Mandarin
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, team player
- Sound managerial skills and experience
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination and planning as well as problem-solving skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Pleasant personality; mature and high level of integrity
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.