Our client a leading IT Solutions company is actively looking for Software Developer Lead to join their IT team.
We are now seeking for Software Developer Lead
- Strong Experience in Java and least one common web framework
- Should know inside out of fundamentals of Java, specifically, JUnit, Gradle, Jenkins & SonarQube
- Have experience in building your web applications and services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring Framework implementations
- Hands on experience in microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with asset pipelines, build tools, testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Experience in designing web applications and clearly understand concepts like Web Services, SOA, RESTful APIs
- Is actively involved in GIT and familiar with Merge/Rebase concepts
- Strong experience in Agile development and is comfortable with SCRUM process
- Manage multiple development SCRUM teams with average size of 4 developers each.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related area
- More than 10 years professional experience in software development
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up a plus
- Must have experience in development of high traffic backend services for external customer facing web applications.
- Mastery of Java and least one common web framework
- Have experience in building your web applications and services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC & JAX-RS 2.0 implementations (e.g. RestEasy, Jersey or Apache CXF).
- Significant experience in developing, optimizing, and deploying scalable web applications
- Is actively involved in Git and familiar with Merge/Rebase concepts.
- Must have thoroughly used SQL & NoSQL solutions and understand pros and cons of relational and free form databases.
- Have strong experience in Agile development and is comfortable with SCRUM process
- Must have experience in refactoring existing codebase and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite
- Must know how to identify Performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place. Must be strong advocate of good coding standards
- Should be able to hit the ground running on day 1 and take the ownership of his/her work and can work independently
- Should have good understanding of application layer's dependency on infrastructure services such as communication, storage, thread management, etc.
- Experience developing mobile apps environment (iOS, Android, mobile web) a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.