You will provide architectural direction and solutions to technical platforms, services, patterns and key application components. You need analyse requirements and constraints to propose pragmatic solutions that balance immediate business pressures with longer term strategic goals and vision
You will be passionate about new technology and new ways of working and will understand how front and back end developers' partner to expedite the delivery of technology.
Cloud technology will form a large part of your experience. Strong experience in building service-based architectures and APIs. Experience leading front end (iOS, Android and web) team highly desirable. GCP experience a benefit.
Success for you is building a world class digital platform that facilitates a sustainable eco-system delivering market differentiating functions.
We are now seeking for a SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Work with Product teams to really understand the user requirements
- Lead solution design/prototype and guide dev teams on implementation
- Take ownership of the solution design and ensure its design scalable, secure, and sustainable
- Manage conflicting requirements and demands, balancing tactical and strategic needs to adopt the most appropriate solution
- Evaluate potential applications/technologies to determine technical suitability in support of buy over build strategy
- Lead and design for solutions considering the front to back integration.
- Update with future technology / application trends, collaborate with project teams and provide feedback
- 7+ years of IT dev experience with recent architecture focus deliverables
- Good working knowledge of technical Architecture disciplines based on multiple years of hands-on project E2E experience
- Demonstrated ability in applying architecture methods to add value to decision makers; taking a pragmatic and delivery focused approach to architecture
- Familiarity with and experience of multiple technical domains
- Knowledge of the design and qualities of multiple software and vendor solutions
- FinTech experience preferred
- Degree / Post Grad in technical subject
- Azure Certification preferred
- DevOps / Agile ways of working
- Experience building a high scalable system
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in Putonghua and Cantonese is a plus.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.