Our client is a leading insurance company in global. The purpose of this job requires to collaborate with different stakeholders to execute the IT Disaster Recovery (IT-DR) project and ensure project delivery will be on time at no risk.
We are now seeking for SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
- Prepare operation manual, backup and restoration procedures and disaster recovery procedures for the critical applications.
- Configure or apply changes on applications if necessary to meet the DR requirements.
- Perform the DR Drill in regular basis.
- Define and ensure the software quality standards.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Application Manager and Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Work closely with Infrastructure team to align the technical design and solution delivery.
- Participate in project and workgroup meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- University degree in software engineering, information technology or computer science
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in system implementation role.
- Strong in Agile delivery method.
- With exposure to Microsoft .Net, Oracle, SQL, Unix, Linux, Client Server, Web based and Mobile Apps is highly preferred
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.