Our Client is undertaking a modernisation of its service as part of digital transformation. The program will overhaul services using API first approach, Cloud where applicable, an Agile development approach and DevOps methods. This role will work hand in hand with Software delivery architect and engineers to ensure that the program takes full advantage of Cloud, micro services and digital technologies.
We are now seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of for a SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Define and communicate commercially aware architecture designs for architecture solutions in accordance to design authority governance
- Champion architecture design, method and practice including solution components and interfaces definition techniques sufficient for engineering team to prepare technical specifications
- Ensure that architecture deliverables are compliant with the stated requirements, approved technologies, best practices and group strategies
- Ensure that architectural designs are technically coherent and future proof.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external technology standards and regulatory obligations.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with HSBC policies.
- Develop an expert-level understanding of the Group systems, tooling, development suite and strategies
- Assist to work breakdown for planning and provide L0 estimations for development effort
- Review code and documentation to ensure solutions meets the design criteria and work is of an acceptable quality
- Work with IT Operations to ensure the design conform to the infrastructure technology standard and operational requirement.
- Make technological choices regarding products, methodologies, industry standards, and vendors to guide IT staff who buy, build or operate applications and services.
- Introduce new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
Postgraduate degree or security, architectural or development qualifications would be an advantage
- Exposure to technologies such as REACT, AngularJS, Mulesoft, JS, Java, Linux, Solaris, MongoDB or Oracle would be an advantage.
- Solid agile project management skills, CI DevOps and Automated Testing PMP and Agile SCRUM certification would be an advantage
- TOGAF certificate would be an advantage
- Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or design experience in delivery role in financial services environment
- Rich experience of banking projects within digital, mobile and frontend channels.
- Hands-on experience on security framework and patterns
- End to end application architecture knowledge and experience across all layers
- A track record of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Demonstrated successful records of rapidly building relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong working experience in all aspects of mission critical applications
- Stakeholder management, especially impactful communication, influencing, and arbitration
- Exposure and success working within a matrix organization model
- Strong analytical, negotiation, influencing and mediation skills
- The ability to work with diverse and geographically dispersed business and IT teams
- Effective communication skills in spoken English and Mandarin with written English.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Joyce Lee +852 2986 1975
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.