This is an opportunity for an IT professional who has solid Oracle EBS development and support experience, strong communications and desire to develop a promising career in our EBIS team within our Group Finance function based in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a SPECIALIST
- You will assume a key role in system implementation projects on a global basis, including but not limited to ERP (financials and supply chain), reporting tools and workflow systems.
- You will participate in all the activities of a project implementation cycle from requirements analysis to production rollout. The ability to translate business requirements to a technical design and application configuration is critical.
- At the same time, you will be part of a team that provides production support, which includes development activities such as integration with other systems.
- You will also provide advices on system enhancement and improvements to our user community.
- Through the combination of project and support activities, you will be exposed to business units located in different geographical locations.
- University graduate in Information Technology or related discipline
- 5 years of hands-on experience on Oracle E-Business Suite
- Solid product knowledge and experience of Oracle EBS applications including
- Financials, Purchasing, Inventory and Enterprise Asset Management gained via
- project implementation and production support
- Experience of Hyperion Financial Management and Business Intelligence will be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Solaris Server, HP-Unix, Linux and Windows Server
- Experience in Weblogic, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Application Framework and Warehouse Builder
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with strong customer focus
- Overseas travel is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.