Due to rapid expansion, my client a private hospital with an outstanding reputation in Hong Kong. They are looking for Senior Operations Manager to join their team.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER (PRIVATE HOSPITAL / PATIENT AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS)
- Oversee all aspects of establishment works of the new department; incl. system and workflow design, manpower allocation, coordinate renovation works, handling procurement formalities, document control etc.
- Development of service program; incl. PPI project with HA and DOH
- Formalize standard operating procedures, setup KPIs and design management report for quality monitoring
- Oversee daily operation of the department and secretarial support to Committees
- Event Management, including organize CME activities, Hospital visits, Symposiums, Doctors' cocktail etc.
- Other administrative duties such as doctors rostering and doctors' leaves arrangement
- Build and maintain good relationships with physicians
- Degree holder in any disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' solid experience in managing frontline operations and sales performance.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Able to effective sustain multiple and simultaneous tasks
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Belle Kwan +852 2986 1974
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.