Our client is the largest and longest established retail store in Hong Kong. Our client is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers.
We are now seeking for a STORE DESIGNER
- Be responsible for delivering outstanding Store Design and Planning projects within the set timeframe and costs
- Ensure the space utilization & efficiency of Store Design & Planning projects meets business, customer and legislative requirements
- Creatively plan master layouts and store designterior environments, as well as developing in-house design concepts
- Drive store design concepts or remodel existing stores and ensure the implementation is successfully in line with the target master layout blueprint plans
- Ensure the relevant concept visual presentation packages and project fit out design packages are in place
- Handle on-site works with both internal and external teams to implemented projects to quality, on time and to budget
- Work with internal teams (Property, Store Development and Trading) and external parties (Contractors & Landlords) to ensure the integrity of design projects is protected
- Degree holder with at least 5 years working experience in retail store and fixture design projects
- Must have strong creative background & Store design & planning project skills. Knowledge of building & licensing codes also an advantage
- Capable of developing strategic and conceptual ideas for innovative retail interior solutions
- Detail-minded & understands Brand Architecture choices and category/department strategies, shopper psychology, and shopper Based Design principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and 3D visualizers in a retail environment. Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D experience an advantage. Good sketch ability is also an advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Store Designer
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Isaac Ng +852 2986 1957
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.