Our client is an international recognized fashion brand and they provide an esteemed range of tailor-made, ready-to-wear, watch & jewellery and accessories. Due to their expanding operations in Asia, they are inviting capable retail store development professional to join the regional team.
We are now seeking for Store Development Manager - APAC
- Account for execution and planning of the store project management team
- Establish project controls and ensure the project is managed in timely manner within the parameter guidelines
- Manage project pipeline from design, submissions, procurement to installation with the support from designers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Review and monitor the vendors' performances to promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional advices to Headquarter and respective departments and senior management on design concepts and new project decision
- Develop and maintain the standards and procedures to ensure strict compliance
- Tertiary educated in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of retail store development experiences with proven track record in regional project exposures
- Creativity and the ability to apply a new perspective to challenges and opportunities
- Excellent communications and organizational abilities
- Results driven, self-initiative and excellent business acumen
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.