Our client, a U.S. fashion retailer, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for SUPPLY CHAIN & INVENTORY PLANNER
- Manage all inbound and outbound shipments, ensure that all shipments are arrived on time
- To evaluate stock allocation and distribution on the base of sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level across region to support sales objectives
- To execute allocation and replenishment strategies between warehouses and stores in a timely matter
- To monitor and control store sales and stock levels in the region
- Work closely with warehouse/distribution center for daily logistics operations including the checking of stock availability and freight rate, preparation of all relevant shipping documents, monitor the logistics flow of goods and communicate with internal and external parties
- To ensure correct balance of inventory in stores according to assortment matrix
- At least 2 years working experience in fashion retail logistics field and merchandising allocation
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Good command of spoken & written Cantonese & Mandarin, Strong in English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.