Our client, a supply chain & logistics solutions company, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS OFFICER
- Prepare forecast, issue PO to contract manufacturer and assist with all RMA matters
- Responsible for inventory planning, replenishment and order processing for global locations
- Perform customs declaration in Tradelink system in compliance with HKG import and export regulation.
- Liaise with forwarders for logistics arrangement. Prepare validation documents and arrange small parcel shipment delivery
- Co-ordinate & prepare drop ship documents
- Support overseas purchase requisition entry
- Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics environment.
- Familiar with Li Battery declaration is an advantage
- Previous ERP experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of IM/EX Customs rules for global location, documentation requirements, international logistics, INCOTERMS
- Fluent in English, Cantonese Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.