Our client, a global small appliances producer, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their supply chain team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
- Responsible for material planning and inventory management
- Work with various teams on customers' forecast, stock replenishment plan and order fulfillment.
- Monitor sales forecast changes to ensure demand requirement are met.
- Liaise with major vendors for planning management
- Analyze customer demand (forecast) for capacity planning
- Optimizing inventory position with minimal excess inventory
- Statistical forecasting and selection of best planning model
- Supply planning and procurement of products
- Maximum of 2 years of related experience in planning and analysis
- Experience in supply chain planning / production scheduling.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Familiar with Excel and ERP system
- Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English & Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.