Our client is a corporate and institutional bank serves more than millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. Currently, they are looking for high-caliber candidates to join the Fintech team. This is an excellent platform for you to develop, grow and excel your career with a reputable and progressive Chinese bank.
We are now seeking for a SVP, BUSINESS OPERATIONAL RISK (ONLINE BANKING SERVICE)
- Establishing risk management framework to effectively/ proactively manage operational risk and building a strong risk culture to raise the compliance awareness of staff in the bank
- Proactively drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risk in the assigned areas;
- Defining the top risk themes with business stakeholders for e-Business and Marketing & Assets & Liabilities and Customer Strategy in each year, and setting up the focus area for control assurance checking to address these top risks in the monitoring program;
- Analyzing the risk data/ checking result to identify trend, concentration and/ or control loopholes, for management reporting;
- Conducting gap analysis and root cause analysis for external/ internal risk events to strengthen our control processes and business operating models;
- Present the risk profile for e-Business and Marketing & Assets & Liabilities and Customer Strategy in BORF and PBG Compliance Committee meeting for exercising senior management oversight on compliance with the regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Work with business owner to develop Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures;
- Review risk events/ incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns;
- Promote risks and control awareness. Work with respective teams in the bank to review and enhance training materials and approaches as appropriate to enhance compliance and control quality;
- Coordinate and implement assigned bank/PBG-wide risk & compliance initiatives; including BCP, disaster recovery plan, Vendor risks management, information security bank-wide policy review; e.g. end user computing, customer data governance, etc.
- Degree in Business, IT or related discipline
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CISA, will be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in/related to e-Business and/or operations risk management, compliance, IT audit or control functions is preferable
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends
- Thorough knowledge of e-business/digital banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Mature, independent, responsible and detail-minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Andrea Mak +852 9824 4984
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.