Our client is a leading international financial services firm operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
We are now seeking for SVP/VP PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, WEALTH MANAGEMENT (DISCRETIONARY AND FUNDS)
The Wealth Management division is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Vice President to join the Product Development team focusing on delivering discretionary portfolios and fund solutions. The role will be based in Hong Kong.
Investment management products and services is a core offering within Private Banking. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds. These strategies are delivered to clients in a variety of structures, including discretionary portfolios and regulated fund wrappers.
This role encompasses both product development and product management activities for discretionary services (multi-asset portfolios and separately managed accounts) and funds (hedge funds, private equity funds, mutual funds and exchange traded funds).
- Drive new product development and product management of discretionary portfolios and fund solutions through prioritization, design, development and launch, working across all functions of the Private Bank where necessary
- Support the prioritization of Asia-specific initiatives amongst the existing global pipeline by assessing feasibility and understanding commercial viability
- Develop and manage product implementation plans and provide updates for senior management on implementation status, issues and benefits to the business
- Provide subject matter expertise to support process improvement, product modifications and implementation of changes rising from significant industry, business or regulatory changes
- Support ad-hoc product enquiries mainly from the Managed Strategy and Solutions team and Investors on bespoke client needs
- Act as an escalation point when coordinating across the diverse perspectives of legal, risk, compliance, operations and investments to successfully bring the product to market
- Liaise with local stakeholders and communicate Asia-specific issues within the global organization
- Adhere to best practices and governance practices, including new business initiative approval procedures and risk identification
This position is based in Hong Kong and offers excellent future mobility opportunities into other areas of our business.
- Experience within Private Wealth Management or Asset Management from product implementation, product control or process re-engineering perspective
- Expertise in Project Management discipline, techniques and project delivery process with ability to manage, organize, and control activities of complex projects
- Familiarity with product features and regulatory landscape for discretionary services and funds
- Ability to quickly analyze current business practices to identify risks, inefficiencies, and opportunities and develop innovative solutions
- Relentless focus on execution and enjoy taking ownership for the delivery of measurable results
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment is essential
- Confident and outgoing personality, able to deal directly with senior management
- Ability to identify and question implied assumptions, and exploit faulty assumptions to improve processes. Work with a wide variety of personalities in many parts of the organization and anticipate their point of view.
- Ability to influence the business to transform/change current state
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate problems, solutions, and step by step instructions on how to implement them
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes