Our client a leading manufacturing enterprise is actively looking for System Administrator (Linux) to join their infrastructure team.
We are now seeking a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (LINUX)
- Provide system design recommendation and administration tasks
- Manage server installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Perform server setting enhancement to cope with application change
- Prepare server related documentation, such as installation procedure, training guide, testing report, etc.
- Conduct problem diagnostic by using advanced troubleshooting skills
- Perform new software and hardware evaluation
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1-3 years' relevant experience in Window / Linux / Unix system support and administration is preferred
- Knowledge in technical infrastructure and system design with multi-site would be an advance
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.