Our client a leading systems integrator is actively looking for mutiple System Analyst to join their IT team.
We are now seeking for System Analyst
- Assist team leader in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Develop and maintain application programs
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support user acceptance testing and system implementation
- Prepare system and operations documents
- Provide ongoing user and application support
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in IT profession with a minimum of 3 year experience as system analyst or equivalent;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis, design and implementation;
- Possess technical knowledge in Web application using J2EE or .Net technology;
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery;
- Familiar in working under virtual team environment, adopting best practices of Global Delivery Model;
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese;
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.