Our client a leading IT Solutions company is actively looking for System Analyst to join their IT team.
We are now seeking for System Analyst
Responsible for application development and enhancement of application systems. He / She will be involved in collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 4 years experience in IT profession
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis, design and implementation, especially for Government projects
- Possess technical knowledge in Web application using J2EE or .Net technology
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery
- Familiar in working under virtual team environment, adopting best practices of Global Delivery Model
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.