As part of IT team focusing on corporate system implementation, you will play an important role in implementing and deploying solutions for corporate centers. Your hands-on involvement will allow you to learn quickly the full cycle of software & product implementation.
The opportunity will enhance your business and technical knowledge so that you can progress onto the next stage of your career. Through a series of on-the-job training and orientation, you will have good exposure to multiple business units and corporate functions of our organization.
We are now seeking for a JAVA SYSTEM ANALYST/ ANALYST PROGRAMMER/ PROGRAMMER
- Responsible for all activities of application implementation cycle (including business requirement gathering & analysis, solution design, testing and production rollout)
- Provide on-going application production support services
- Participate in technical development and product customization activities
- Facilitate on-site training to end-user and/or internal staffs
- Coordinate with external vendors for managing application development and customization services
- Conduct evaluation on Enterprise Product Architecture
- Degree holder in Information Technology / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 to 5 years' relevant experience
- Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese
- System design experience using JAVA technologies including J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets and Restful Web Services, etc.
- Hands-on experience on Database Design/Analysis using Oracle Database or MS SQL Server (including writing SQL queries, views, stores procedures and triggers)
- Experience with WebLogic, IIS, Apache, Solaris, Linux and Window Servers is a plus
- Strong customer-focused communication skill
- Team player with good analytical & problem-solving skill
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer and Programmer
- For the programmer position, fresh graduates are welcome!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.