Our client is one of the largest international law firms. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR/ HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM)
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing and onboarding
- Create and develop innovative channels and sourcing strategy to attract right talents in the market
- Assess long-term and short-term resourcing needs and partner with internal stakeholders
- With a solid understanding of the business, ensure the quality of new hires are in line with organization's requirements
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid HR experience of which a focus in recruitment from legal industry
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills, detail minded with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.