Our client is an international sourcing company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (6 MONTHS CONTRACT).
- Communicate and work closely with line managers to understand their recruitment needs and provide talent acquisition strategies
- Responsible for whole cycle of recruitment process from drafting job ad, posting job ad, screening CV, shortlisting candidates, interviewing candidates, identifying candidate and delivering offer to candidate
- Deal with external vendors and monitoring activity levels and providing reports periodically
- Manage internal and external job boards to ensure all vacancies are updated and posted
- Promote and drive internal staff referral program
- Maintain best recruitment practice in accordance to the company's culture standard
- Keep track of candidate recruitment records on system
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant talent acquisition experience in both in house and agency
- Positive, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.