Job ID: 9719
- Reputable international law firm
- Friendly and energetic team
- Stable working hours and attractive bonus
Our client is an international law firm with strong presence across the globe. They are currently looking for a team assistant for their secretarial team. The role will provide great opportunity for those who are looking for a stable, supportive and professional work environment with career growth potential. The ideal candidate would be someone who is a strong team player and communicator with positive work attitude.
We are now seeking for a TEAM ASSISTANT (INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM)
Reporting to Secretarial Team Manager/ Supervisor, you are responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing general admin support to the team, such as legal documents formatting, amending BD pitches, preparing presentation slides, scanning, photocopying and filing documents etc.
- Maintaining client database and ensuring all the details are accurate and up-to-date
- Assisting in expense claims
- Preparing time sheets and billings on a regular basis
- Managing dairy and travel arrangements for the team
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks assigned by the manager / supervisor
- 1-2 years legal secretary experience serving reputable international law firms
- Experience serving multinational team is highly preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Highly organised, attention to details, patient and can work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in MSOffice, proficient in Chinese & English typing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidates please send your resume to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional or CLICK Apply button below to apply online.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.