My client is a well known building material testing laboratory and is expanding their business in China.
We are seeking for a Technical Executive - Certification for Construction Materials
- Assist GM with general business operation
- Establish long term business strategy and supervises the laboratory's program
- Responsible for the final approval of HOKLAS assessment
- Provide professional technical advise
- Ensure all test, calibration and audit are implemented in accordance with standing international standards.
- Take lead of a team of 40 technical staffs, ensure the daily operation of the laboratory in most effective, efficient and safe way.
- Development of testing / product certification knowledge of the laboratory
- Establish new business & laboratory in Great Bay area in accordance with the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 standards
- Familiar with construction material testing industry and product certification industry
- Familiar with ISO17025:2017 and automation setting
- Registered HKIE member and Structural Engineer.
- Degree holder in civil engineering, building services, building material testing or related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in construction material HOKLAS laboratory operation
- A minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in quality assessment to production line of building material
- Approved signatory for construction material
- Self-motivated, independent with high degree of integrity and willing to work under pressure
- Language Skills: English, Cantonese & Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.