Our client is a multi-national contractor and they have just been awarded a long term project contract with government.
We are now looking for a Technical Service Manager (Chiller Plant)
- Leading a project engineering team to improve the reliability & energy efficient chilled water production;
- Coordinate with Gov for upgrading work and secure the plant operational safety;
- Prepare & review regular operation and reports
- Attend regular project meetings;
- Manage 20 supervisors & operation staff for daily operation.
- Degree in BS/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with over 5 years of chiller plant project experience;
- Membership of professional engineering body;
- 8 years' experience in people management;
- Solid knowledge of chiller operation & energy efficiency
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.