This is an excellent opportunity to join the Real Estate Giant in the region that has an enviable track record for renowned projects as the Technical Services Manager.
We are now seeking for a TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER
- Implement effective management system on the vendor performance
- Formulate annual budget of repair and maintenance works and capex projects
- Account for the capital and upgrade projects for the Hong Kong portfolio including but not limited to commercial, retail, residential and hotel premises etc
- Strong collaboration with consultants and contractors to achieve asset enhancement objectives
- Coordinate with stakeholders and internal parties on the project progress and pipelines to ensure the projects to be completed in timely and effective manner
- Responsible for statutory submission and complied with the government regulations
- Tertiary educated in the Engineering, Surveying, Building Studies or Construction related disciplines Holder of RPE / MHKIE / MCIBSE or equivalent professional qualifications is a plus to this role
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in real estate industry, preferably in A&A fit out projects
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with strong self-initiatives
- Mature, self-motivated, presentable and excellent communication skill
- Conversant with statutory regulations and requirements in Hong Kong
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.