Our client is one of the largest logistic operators in the world. They are now seeking for a highly motivated BS manager and this person will be responsible to take lead of over 40ppl technical team.
We are now seeking for a TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER.
- Responsible for leading a team of 40 technical staff and contractors for upgrading project and maintenance works
- Ensure the automation equipment and facilities are serviced at a top standard
- Manage the building as it operate 24 x 7 and prepare contingency plan for operations
- Coordinate with supply chain department and ensure good inventory level for spare parts
- Develop, plan and implement system and equipment upgrade to improve the overall efficiency
- Manage a mixed team of engineers & technicians
- Prepare annual maintenance budget and negotiate with contractors on A&A project
- Introduce energy saving program for the building
- Degree holders in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related qualification
- 8 years' engineering or facility experience
- Sound track record of people management
- Familiar with local regulations and E&M standards
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.