Due to rapid expansion, our client seeking Technical Support Engineer to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed service by engaging directly with customers via phone and email
- Perform Technical Training within the APAC Region.
- Develop adapt Training Material in the local language.
- Manage the local warranty claims and budget.
- Working across the customer service spectrum to ensure a consistent and highest-quality level of support.
- Develop detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Provide telephone consultation regarding problems on specific equipment.
- Recommend corrective action(s) and troubleshooting approaches. Resolve device issues and answer related questions.
- Assist local representative on difficult problems, to include on-site field service.
- Keep Product Manager, Quality Assurance and department management informed of any outstanding products deficiencies and generate corrective action requests as required.
- Independently follow all tech support tasks, processes and procedures.
- Create and update knowledgebase documents as required.
- Collaborate and consult with team members as necessary.
- Offer consulting services.
- Help to create the local Spare Parts stock
- Knowledge normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, IT, Chemistry, or closely related technical degree or closely related field with 1-5 year experience.
- Good verbal and written English and Mandarin
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Serf Starter and able to work independently
- Ability to make practical decisions without appreciable direction or advance preparation.
- Must be able to travel
- Demonstrated aptitude in the use of a variety of desktop computer hardware, operations systems, and applications software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Preferred knowledge on programming tools.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.