Our client is a Leading Law Firm with offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a TEMP HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR (7 MONTHS CONTRACT).
- Responsible for providing weekly staff movements reports to Law Society
- Coordinate and communicate with Law Society regarding any HK Certificate or Good Standing applications, Condition Removal applications, trainee registrations and HK admissions and RFL registrations
- Manage and prepare annual filing reports such as annual employee returns and notifications of changes
- Update and maintain records of admission dates, records of professional fees for tax return filing purposes
- Check and monitor all business card titles and letterheads are aligned with the Law Society's regulations
- Provide advisory and answer enquiries regarding to Law Society and regulatory matters
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience in sizable law firms
- Detail minded, well-organised and independent
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.