The foreign bank offers a stable working environment, balance of life and prestigious central office location. Due to treasury business expansion, Treasury Sales Manager is needed to join the treasury department in Corporate Banking to offer foreign exchange and Interest rate management solutions to corporate/ institutional clients using treasury products.
We are now seeking for a TREASURY SALES MANAGER CORPORATE BANKING HKD 720k p.a.
- Develop and manage the treasury relationships with corporate and institutional clients
- Identify the leads from different sources such as embassies, trade associations, networking events, etc. and target routing of fx, interest rate and bond flows
- To provide training on treasury products to relationship teams to increase their awareness and knowledge
- To ensure appropriate reporting of P & L and positions to relevant departments
- To coordinate with compliance and legal departments to ensure that all processes are compliant with regulatory requirements
- To help develop and implement appropriate control and monitoring programs that will aid in the risk monitoring and reporting
- Contribute in the development and implementation of flexible and robust systems, procedures and controls within the business to meet regulatory requirements and for effective risk management
- Handle various ad-hoc assignments.
- Understanding of forex, interest rate and bond markets and pitching forex and interest rate hedging solutions and bond sales to clients
- Good understanding of forex, derivatives and bond markets, conversant with concepts of cash, tom, spot and hedging products like forwards, options and swaps
- Experience of using systems like Murex, Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - liaising with compliance, risk, business and operations teams at various stage of deal life cycle and ensure closure
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to understand customer needs and have positive interactions
- Drive for results - finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high performance standards and the zeal to meet targets
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua & Canotonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Wilfred King at +852 2986 1940.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.