Our client is a leading F&B manufacturer. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for Assitant manager to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for an PLC ENGINEER
- Manage and implement preventive and corrective maintenance program to ensure the systems in the work place are in good condition.
- Montior the machine and production line operation and mainteance
- Implement machine automation improvement plan
- Diploma/Bachelor degree holder in Electrical engineer/ electronic engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related industry
- Able to use Autocad and can use it to make electrical drawing
- Familiar with prodution line operation, installation, maintenance
- Knowledge of PLC programing (Such as Siemens etc) is a must
- Candidate with more experience will be consider as assistant automation manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.