Our client is a leading on-demand logistics provider in APAC.
The successful candidate will develop a delightful experience for customers as well as to lead & manage a team of designers. As a senior product designer, you will have a significant impact on our business contributing to the design direction. You are passionate about design thinking at the same time with a result-oriented mindset.
We are now seeking for a UXUI LEAD
- Lead the design of new features and updates across the core product as well lead/guide a team of designers
- Identify customer needs and problems with UX Researchers from both qualitative and quantitative research
- Work closely with product and engineering to translate business and users' goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Deliver designs that communicate consistent, effective experiences across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Work closely with UX Researchers and PMs to develop the best user flows.
- Conduct usability testing with the UX Researchers, validate your design and iterate based on the customer feedback
- Co-work and develop UX principle, maintain and evolve it based on the customer behavior
- Contribute and improve the Design guidelines, structure and process
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical Experience
- 6+ years relevant work experience managing a team of designers
- Knowledge of principles of responsive design
- Open mind and confident, willing to share, a good team player
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin). Must be able to read and write English & Chinese.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups.
- Any experience with human-centric design, hardware, furniture, apparel, anything that you have designed to make people's lives better.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.