Our client is an International Bank with office in Hong Kong. Due to thier business expansion, they are now seeking for a Vice President for their HR Department.
We are now seeking for Vice President
- Report to Global Head of Strategic Resourcing and work with other team members in different countries.
- Define and execute recruitment strategies in partnership with business and HR team members.
- Drive Internal mobility & build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools & channels
- Manage relationships with executive search firms and agencies.
- Establish strong network with experienced private bankers and responsible for handling the headcounts for hiring bankers.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Manage end to end recruitment execution
- Occasionally travelling for the role across Asia Pacific regions.
- Degree holder is required.
- Minimum 5 -8 years' end to end talent acquisition experience ideally within private banking sector.
- Experience in working in a global organization as a senior recruiter
- Candidates who possess strong networks within private banking are highly preferable.
- Strong experiences of managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- Multi-tasking skills; highly motivated and proactively source candidates from different channels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and adaptable to multi-national working environment.
- Passionate about recruitment and strive to exceed client expectation at all times
- Candidates who haves strong experience from search firms are welcome to apply.
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information, please contact Tracy Chan +852 2986 1983
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.