Our client is a leading Chinese Investment Bank with strong network and competitive products. Due to business expansion, a VP, Corporate Communications is needed to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
We are now seeking for a Vice President, Corporate Communications
- Develop corporate positioning and branding plans, including brand strategy and identity.
- Formulate and implement corporate communication strategies and CSR projects for strengthening corporate image
- Draft, edit, proofread and control all external and internal communication messages including press release, annual report, corporate brochure, newsletter, etc.
- Develop and execute PR campaigns and plans.
- Liaise with various internal business units and external counterparties for the arrangement / logistics of media conferences, corporate seminars / events
- Degree holder with major in Journalism, Business, Marketing and/or Communications or related disciplines
- 5+ years' relevant experience gained at sizeable financial institutions, PR agency or media.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with financial services industry and investment products
- Good presentation, human relations, problem solving and coordination skills with attention to details
- Excellent planning and project management skills, with a keen attention to prioritization, execution, deadlines, and efficiency
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Photoshop, Indesign and other design software would be an advantage
- Knowledge/Past experience in Finance or Accounting would be an advantage.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.