Our client is a well-known investment management company. Due to business needs, a Corporate Finance - VP is needed to join their growing team.
We are now seeking for
VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE FINANCE - EXECUTION (RO6)
- Involve in a wide range of investment banking transactions including IPO, M&A, financial advisory etc.
- Take a project leader role to provide a wide range of corporate finance services to clients including IPO, financial advisory on M&A, Listing Rules and / or Takeovers Code related transactions and capital raising exercises
- Responsible for assessing potential deals, developing new business and maintaining client relationships
- Assist in the provision of advice on transactions regarding valuation, structuring, financial, regulatory and business aspects of them
- Communicate with clients, professional parties, regulators and other business as appropriate to support the key negotiations of transactions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or business-related disciplines
- 6 years+ of relevant experience in FS
- RO6 is required
- Solid knowledge of financial markets in Hong Kong
- Strong analytical, writing, presentation and communications skills;
- Native or fluent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.