Our Client, a leading global leisure, entertainment and hospitality enterprise, is looking for VICE PRESIDENT - E-COMMERCE.
- Achievement of annual direct online revenue goals
- Year-on-year improvements to the online traffic volume and bookings to our online direct channels, brand websites, mobile websites, 3rd party e-shops and other popular online channels
- Identify new initiatives on Customer Journey
- Directs the Hong Kong E-Business Digital Solution team to ensure optimal usability and performance of all Genting's online booking channels and work continuously to test, track and make improvements to maximize booking conversions
- Directs the Hong Kong E-Business Development team to drive traffic to the group's online E-Business channels through partnerships, promotions, online media advertising, etc, either directly or through 3rd party media agencies
- Management of the division's budget, P&L and strategy planning according to the overall E-Commerce divisional business growth, objectives and goals
- Collaborates with the marketing, loyalty, CSC, onboard, IT, finance and ship ops teams to develop digital technology in view to improving overall customer experience, onboard spending, and operational efficiency
- Degree in Business Studies, E-Commerce or equivalent with 10 years working experience in multinational firms with at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing and e-commerce in a leading role
- Experience in developing managing e-commerce and online applications
- Experience in project and team leading
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; written and oral communication skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.