We are now seeking for a Vice President, General Insurance
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients including client liaison, preparation of marketing submission, broking and negotiation, documentation, handling of major claims and renewals.
- Develop new business prospects.
- Ensure prompt response to the client on day-to-day inquiries and that clients are serviced to highest and professional standards.
- Maintain a tight relationship with the "focused" underwriters and obtain the optimum support from them.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Assist in credit control and ensure all items are paid within an agreed timeframe.
- Work closely with the Claims Division.
- Ensure the Construction Division is operated in accordance with the Business Procedures Manual at all times.
- Assist the Director in managing a team of Account Managers and Account Handlers.
- Maintain a positive, supportive working attitude and to build up the team spirit with the Division.
- Express training needs, ideas and feedback.
Degree holder; holder of a relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of insurance experience preferably in broking firm or alternatively a background in Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Good knowledge of construction and construction insurance
- ACII or ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) qualified or equivalent
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and relationship development skills
- PC literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jayden Ho +852 2986 1950
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.