Our client is a leading financial services firm in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a business support calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a VICE PRESIDENT - SALES TRAINING.
- Communicate and work closely with internal departments and business units to provide, customer service, sales and regulatory trainings on various ranges of investment and wealth management products
- Implement and develop a range of effective training programs for wealth managers and trainees
- Keep update of training records for all the training activities delivered, also build and maintain strategic alliance with sales departments on recruiting trainees in order to organise training programs in response to of training requests
- Improve the quality of training school and advance its provision of services to wealth managers and clients
- Deliver CPT/CPD courses to all licensed sales persons as well as external parties
- Degree holder or equivalent in any discipline, preferably in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- Holder of SFC license regulated activity and insurance professional qualification of IIQE is required; preferably with designation of CFP or RFP
- Minimum 8 year's relevant experience in financial or banking industries, preferably with at least 5 years' solid training experience and 3 years' in supervisory role
- Sound knowledge of investment and / or insurance products a definite advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.