Our client is a listed property investment and development group. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for VIP Service Officer to join their teams.
We are now seeking for VIP Service Officer
- Handle the daily operation and to provide premium customer services to VIP members
- Handling guests' requests, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner with proper follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Support marketing activities
- Handle administrative work
- Diploma or above qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' customer service experience (with VIP service experience is highly preferred)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentable, detail-minded and diligent
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Hands on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.