Our client is a recognized fashion company with strong project pipelines. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for Visual Merchandising Manager to join their team.
We are now seeking for Visual Merchandising Manager
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategies, policies, and processes to support and expand the brand's retail presence.
- Create, design, develop, and implement all types of VM plans and materials for in-store and window displays (e.g. signages, props etc.)
- Oversee and maintain the team's work efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate closely with brands and internal departments (Merchandising, Marketing, and Design, for example) to complete display projects from concept to completion, ensuring that all deadlines, budgets, and quality standards are met.
- Degree in Visual Merchandising or Design related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in visual merchandising with at least 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from retail or mall industry
- Strong conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive visual; good sense of photography
- Self-motivated, detail minded, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and supervisory skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign is a must
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.