My client, a top tier investment bank in Hong Kong is in search for a VP, Algo Development Lead to join their Market Making Algo Development team, to build data/model-driven global e-trading systems to automate trading, risk internalization, hedging and market-making for Institutional Equity division.
- Work with the Equity trading desks and quantitative strategists to design, develop, deploy and support low-latency trading engines for cash, futures and options.
- Work the full application life-cycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment.
- Hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets with the global teams
- Strong Core Java or C++ knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Solid Low latency development experience.
- Track record working in front-office environment with trading and quantitative strategists.
- Experience developing system for automated market making, DMA or algo trading group in liquid markets (equities, FX, liquid rates, etc.)
- Good knowledge of script language such as shell/Python/Perl.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.