Our client is a corporate and institutional bank serves more than millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. Leading international bank is looking for VP, Relationship Manager to cover existing SME accounts.
We are now seeking for a VP, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - BUSINESS BANKING
- Manage and develop a portfolio of SME banking customers with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
- Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance
- Prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
- Promotes commercial lending, cash management and trade finance products.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in relationship management, preferably in financial institutions
- Passes in HKSI and relevant insurance licensing examinations preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-motivation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.