Our client is a global sourcing office with HQ overseas. To cope with their growth, they're looking for a Wet Process Manager - Apparel for their team.
We are now seeking a WET PROCESS MANAGER - APPAREL
- Review sample reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with HQ and Design Team to ensure that samples are met in standards
- Compare Standards and actual sample yardages for compatibility, and discuss with HQ
- Review and approve samples for wet process
- Work on 2nd class samples and reports
- Innovate and Develop new techniques on wet process
- Frequent travelling to China factory
- High Diploma holder in textile or other disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in sample room / laundry
- Excellent command of Written and Spoken English / Mandarin.
- Advanced knowledge of product and laundry operations.
- Able to work Independently, and achieve deadlines.
- Provide solutions to problems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Christina Chen +852 2986 1976
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.