Our client is a recognized fashion brand, an opportunity has arisen for Wholesale Manager - Fashion (APAC) to join their team.
We are now seeking for Wholesale Manager - Fashion (APAC)
Manage the Sales Operations team
Organize daily tasks in order to maximize team efficiency.
- Ascertain that all sales orders are properly authorized, correct, and punctually entered into the company's business systems.
- Manage the order book, planning, sales, and sales operations teams to guarantee maximum order fulfillment, on-time delivery, and monthly sales targets; monitor credit holds; and identify and resolve any difficulties.
- Organize the weekly sales reports' preparation, analysis, and presentation.
- Ascertain that client master data, Sales Rep contact lists, and new account setups are accurate and up to date.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on KPI's, open requests, compliance issues, customer routing guide changes, ordering, customer issues, EDI releases, etc.
- Maintain and update all documentation of Customer Service processes and procedures.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in meeting account requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Business related disciplines
- Experience working within an ERP, D365, and iVendix, having CRM experience will take advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and know when to seek guidance.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Passionate in luxury retail
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.